1. Pick out a pretty scrapbooking paper. Make sure it’s not card stock or it will be too thick to fold. I use 3 12×12 sheets for a hanging rosette, but if you wanted to make these as fans for your guests I would use 3 8.5×11 sheets for more appropriate size.
2. Begin folding like you would a paper fan,
back and forth. (you remember from elementary school 😉
You should have something like this so far.
3. Take this piece and fold it in half.
4. Now glue the inside of the fold together.
Should look like this now.
5. Repeat the above steps 2 more times with your
other 2 sheets of paper.
6. Glue the 3 pieces together. You can see I punched holes after I assembled the pieces for some extra detail.