- Scissors and/or cutting machine (I use Cricut)
- Glue gun and sticks
- Templates from my shop
- 65 lb card stock in color of your choice
- Circle punch (you can use a small cut square if you don’t have one or cut a circle with your machine)
- Patience, one more time….Paaaatienccce… I’ve been making paper flowers for almost 7 years and even I had 3 trashed attempts before I was happy enough to photograph.
- 1st layer 8-9 petals
- 2nd layer 7-8 petals
- 3rd layer 6-7 petals
- 4th layer 8 petals (you will be splitting these into groups of 4)
- 2 center petal cuts
PLUS! Spend $15 or more in templates and receive a 15% off deal for a limited time!
Use code: SUBSCRIBERREWARDAll rights reserved. Templates intended for personal use only please.