Large Paper Peonies
- Glue Gun
- 65-pound cardstock
- Scissors and/or cutting machine (Cricut Explore Air 2 Machine)
- Thin wooden dowel for rolling
- Lacey templates – direct site and save or find them on Etsy.
- As always you can view my tried and true mega supply list here.
If you are using a cutting machine here are the measurements:
- XL petal: 10.4 x 7.8 inches
- Large petal: 7.2 x 5.4 inches
- Medium petal: 5.3 x 4 inches
- Small petal: 4.8 x 3.6 inches
- Extra small petal: 3.5 x 2.6 inches
- 3 point petal measures: 6.4 x 6.4 inches
- 5 point petal measures: 4.7 x 4.7 inches
I’ll leave you to these large paper peonies then! Watch the full video below to build this step by step.
Share what you’ve been up to by using #DIYwithAbbi. I would love to see your creativity in the works so flaunt your flower power magic! You are a huge source of my inspiration!
My mission is to inspire you to nurture the creative magic inside your soul – bringing you fun, easy to learn DIY projects, and quality template designs. I share a variety of projects but specifically love paper crafting and paper flowers. Interested in more flower tutorials?! I’ve created dozens of signature designs for you to enjoy – starting with my best seller, The Art of Giant Paper Flowers, the Giant Flower Library and my shop of endless paper designs and flower templates.
Feeling overwhelmed? Start here with my tried and true Resource List!
Thanks for letting me pop into your day!