The ability to use text with your Cricut is so important. After all, most of us will have a project that we want to apply text to at some point!
While Cricut does have some free fonts and paid of course, there are times you may want to add your own. Adding your own fonts is super easy but the question is, where do I find the best free fonts for Cricut?
In this post I will give you 30 of the best free Cricut fonts as well as 30 of the best paid fonts!
I’ve used 90% of the fonts on this page so I can attest to the fact that they are AMAZING!
Everyone loves free so let’s start there!
Best Free Fonts for Cricut
- Free font of the week on Hungry Jpeg (varies)
- Short Halt
- New free fonts weekly here, here and here.
- Find thousands of free fonts here all the time: https://www.dafont.com/ and https://www.1001freefonts.com
The Best Paid Cricut Fonts
Shop more of my favorite fonts on Creative Market here.
Find more scripts fonts on Font Bundles as well!
Whew! That was a pretty big list of the best free fonts for Cricut and the best paid ones! I hope you found something you loved in this list to add new pizzazz to your craft projects!
New to Cricut?
Are you ready to Master your Cricut, discover new hobbies and skills, and design for yourself?! Be sure to join my FREE masterclass on the 3 biggest beginner Cricut crafter misconceptions and how to fix them!
This masterclass is for you if you…
…own a Cricut machine but feel like you have no clue what you are doing!
…wish you could design your own project files.
…are tired of searching Pinterest and Google for answers
…craft several times a week, and want to personalize your crafts, home or event decor or maybe even want to sell your crafts!
Latest Crafty Goodness!
- How to Make Christmas Paper Poinsettia Flowers
- DIY Metallic Leaf Pumpkins: Fall Pumpkin Crafts DIY Pumpkin Decor
- DIY Paint Dump Pumpkins: Easy Painted Pumpkins for Fall and Halloween
- DIY Easy Paper Flowers: Step by Step Guide to Supplies and Crafting Realistic Blooms
- How to Use the Cricut Easypress Mini: DIY Custom Shoe Tutorial
I believe the more creativity you use, the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!