I can’t wait to share this new papercraft tutorial with you today – a stacking exploding gift box tutorial. Creating a handmade gift always shows your receipt how much you care.
The explosion stacking gift box can be made easily made using a cutting machine or just a pair of scissors. The templates for this gift box are a free gift to you below. Both PDF printables and SVG cut files are included.
Around here we do things in vibrant colors, so I made the explosion gift box into a stacking rainbow of color! Love rainbows like me? You probably will adore my Unicorn Rainbow Paper Flowers!
To make your gift box especially unique to you choose colors of cardstock or scrapbooking paper to let your style pop. Don’t forget to brainstorm what you want to include in the box and any photos or notes you will to add it its pockets!
If you love crafting with paper as much as I do, be sure to check out other freebies and designs here. Plus if you have a special request for a project I would love to hear! Leave me a comment below!
Free Exploding Gift Box Template and Video Tutorial
Below are the supplies I used to create these stacking colorful paper gift boxes.
- Scissors or cutting machine. Cricut Maker makes this job much easier Thinking of getting a Cricut but not sure which one is best for your needs? I can help with that here.
- Glue gun
- Scoring stylus or wheel. (If you are not using a cutting machine I recommend this scoring board option)
- Ribbon or baker’s twine
- Explosion stacking gift box template with decorative pieces – FREE below inside the Freebie Vault!
- Flower templates – optional but if you love my peony find it here! You can view all my small flower designs here.
Download the FREE Explosion Stacking Gift Box Template
To access this explosion box template login here or create your FREE account via the form below!
Below is an overview of the tutorial; be sure to watch the FULL video tutorial above to see everything step by step.
Wanna be a Cricut Master and learn to create your own craft design files like me?
Do you own a Cricut machine or want to own a Cricut but maybe you are overwhelmed when you look at the Design Space software and feel lost with all the functions?
Maybe you wish you could create your own design files rather than being forced to spend money on every design for each project you make?
Let me share with you the 3 biggest mistakes Cricut crafters make and my proven steps to not only master your Cricut but also transform yourself into a craft designer!
If that sounds like it’s for you be sure to join me here in my FREE masterclass!
About Abbi Kirsten
My mission is to inspire you to nurture the creative magic inside your soul – bringing you fun, easy to learn DIY projects, and quality template designs. I share a variety of projects, such as printables, SVG cut files, and craft tutorials, but specifically love paper crafting and paper flowers. Interested in paper flowers?! I’ve created dozens of signature designs for you to enjoy – starting with my bestseller, The Art of Giant Paper Flowers, the Giant Flower Library, and my shop of endless paper designs and flower templates.
More Crafts to Love!
- DIY Paper Dahlia Flower Tutorial – Easy Pearl Center Dahlia
- DIY Paper Mistletoe: Deck the Halls with Christmas Kissing Balls
- Poinsettia Flower Mandala Christmas Cards Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Pop Up Shaker Cards – Templates and Tutorial
- How to Make Christmas Cards with Your Cricut Machine – Christmas Card Templates
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.