Free Guest Posting
So you want to guest post? Great! Please read the info below before you submit.
Guest Posting – How Does it Work?
Here is a list of topics I am currently accepting guest posts for:
- DIY projects or craft projects
- Home Decor
- Round up posts (make sure all content is properly linked to the original sources)
- Small business resources and help guides
- Take a look at some of our most recent posts to see the style and quality we strive for. https://www.abbikirstencollections.com/category/diy
Posts we will not accept
- Un-original or improperly credited posts
- A post with less than 400 words
- A poor quality post (bad images, grammar etc)
Our readers are interested in solid fresh topics with great takeaways. Seasonal posts and step by step DIY posts generally catch my eye!
Your post must have AT LEAST one GREAT image. I prefer 2-5 images or more. The image must be your own or one you have rights to like a purchased stock image.
- Please make sure your post is all set in its final format when you submit to us.
- When guest posting an original post from your site we always change the title and opening paragraph for SEO purposes.
- A short bio, image, your website and social media links are posted at the end of the post so new readers can hop over to your blog and follow you!
- We also generally feature all our posts in our newsletter and on our social medias. This usually includes a fresh new pin created by us to share on Pinterest!
- We do not allow third party website links in the post nor do we accept affiliate links in guest posts.
Your post should be a minimum of 350-400 words. Break it up by using good formatting with headings and subheadings. If your post is longer then 1200 words it’s better to break it up and submit it as a series of posts.
We may edit your post if need be. It’s nothing personal, but if we see grammar or formatting errors we may try to improve them. Rest assure this is only done to IMPROVE the post. It’s for you benefit as much as ours.
We always are happy to include a bio about our author! This is a great benefit to you because chances are our readers will go visit your site and you will gain new fans!
Make sure your bio includes your picture (or brand logo) 3-5 sentences about yourself and any relevant sites or social media links. You will see your bio appear at the bottom of your post.
Promoting Your Work
Once the post is live please help us promote it! Share with your followers and I will do the same!
Here are our current stats for our site and social media.
- 120,000 monthly blog views
- 22,000 subscribers (1100 new each month)
- 52,000 Instagram followers
- 35,000 Pinterest followers
- 9 million monthly Pinterest views
- 5,500 Facebook followers
- Download a full media kit here
Ready to go? Alrighty! Bring it!
Submit your post by emailing it to us at [email protected]
Subject line should read- Guest Posting for Abbi Kirsten Collections (spam messages will be ignored)
At Abbi Kirsten Collections we do take select sponsored posts. Sponsored posts include one full blog post written about an agreed topic or product, custom Pinterest images promoted to 50+ group boards, a feature in our newsletter of 18,000+ subscribers and 1-2 shout out features on all our social medias. ($119 Per Post)
Select spots are opened for ongoing monthly blog contributor relationships. Blog contributors will be a part of our main team who is featured regularly on the blog each month. Blog contributors will be required to submit original content solely for Abbi Kirsten Collections only. To learn more about this opportunity, contact me directly or read full details in media kit here!
Email me at [email protected]