Since Spring is not too far away it seems fitting to share this new paper daisy tutorial today! In November of 2019, I released my second ebook and template bundle, The Joy of Paper Flowers, which includes this beautiful dainty bloom.
I’m releasing several designs from the new ebook to be acquired individually and sharing each tutorial here on the blog.
Daisies are definitely the happiest flower to make. After you finish your daisy craft, stem them and display in a favorite vase or leave them as is to decorate a wreath.
Supplies for Making Paper Daisies
- 50 lb text weight metallic cardstock. Find my favorite here or here.
- Glue gun
- 18 gauge wire (If you plan to stem. See how to stem a flower here)
- Detail scissors
- Cricut machine (Explore or Maker) OR use your scissors to cut by hand with the printable PDF files. New to Cricut? Join my free Cricut workshop!
- Small paper daisy template – Find them here or on Etsy. Better yet, purchase the whole ebook and template bundle with this flower included!
- Optional: Paper Blooms Shaping Mat and Tool Set – A product to help with small paper flowers!
ENJOY FREE SVG FILES AND TEMPLATES HERE ON ABBI KIRSTEN COLLECTIONS!
Love freebies?! Me too! I have a gorgeous freebie vault you will love playing in. Create a free account by signing up via the form below to access hundreds of crafts!
Cut out the following petal layers
- Two smaller daisy petal layers
- Three larger daisy petal layers
- Two center daisy layers
- One fringe center piece (cut a 1-inch by 11-inch strip of paper)
Once you get your daisy flower templates cut out join me in the video below to see how to make them step by step!
Remember to download the entire signature collection in the new ebook and template bundle, The Joy of Paper Flowers.
Daisy Paper Flower Video Tutorial
More Crafts to Love
- How to Fill in Writing and Drawings with Cricut – No More Bubble Letters or Outlines!
- Paper Dahlia Tutorial: How to Make Giant Paper Dahlias
- Making Stencils with Cricut: Stencil Vinyl or Reusable, Which is Better?
- 12 Cricut Joy Accessories and Materials You Need
- How To Use Smart Vinyl And Iron-On With The Cricut Joy Machine
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 9+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.