After the recent release of my new Camellia paper flower, peony flowers came to mind, since roses and peonies are my two most favorite flowers from nature.
My lovely crafters are always asking for new paper flower templates and are constantly telling me that roses, as well as peonies, are your favorites – and they are mine too!
In today’s, tutorial I am adding yet another peony to the flower collection.
Metallic flowers are not the only new paper I have been playing within the blog. If you haven’t yet be sure to learn more about my Crepe Paper Flower Hibiscus templates or my Free Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Tutorial.
Here is my go-to supply list for making these pretty peony paper flowers.
- 50 lb text weight metallic cardstock. Find some here or here.
- Glue gun
- 18 gauge wire
- Wood dowel
- Cricut machine (Explore or Maker) OR use your scissors to cut by hand. New to Cricut? Join my free Cricut workshop!
- Peony template – Find them here or on Etsy.
- Check out my full paper flower supply list here!
- Optional: Paper Blooms Shaping Mat and Tool Set – This is a product I created especially to help with small paper flowers!
There are tons of flower templates both large and small waiting in the shop but I also have a freebie vault! Want to see what’s inside the freebie vault? I’ve got free flower templates, SVGs, printables, and more!
If you are ready to see how to build these flowers step by step be sure to download your peony paper flower templates.
You can easily choose from the printable PDF files for those who wish to hand-cut with scissors or you can upload the SVG cut file to your Cricut or Silhouette machine! (Curious about if a Cricut machine is right for you? Click here to find out!)
Ready to make these Full Bloom paper peonies? Hit play on the video below!
How to Make Small Paper Peony Flowers: Peony Video Tutorial
- How to Fill in Writing and Drawings with Cricut – No More Bubble Letters or Outlines!
- Paper Dahlia Tutorial: How to Make Giant Paper Dahlias
- Making Stencils with Cricut: Stencil Vinyl or Reusable, Which is Better?
- 12 Cricut Joy Accessories and Materials You Need
- How To Use Smart Vinyl And Iron-On With The Cricut Joy Machine
Hey, Crafty bestie! I’m Abbi!
I’m thrilled you are here! I have spent the last 10+ years making messes and making magic in my home studio with the goal of making the world a more colorful place, one craft at a time! I’m on a mission to nurture the creative magic inside your soul and bring that bursting imagination inside you to life with easy-to-learn tutorials. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Ready to Master Your Cricut WITHOUT Tech Confusion or Overwhelm?
Do you own a Cricut machine or want to own a Cricut but maybe you are overwhelmed when you look at the Design Space software and feel lost with all the functions?
Maybe you wish you could create your own design files rather than being forced to spend money on every design for each project you make?
Let me share with you the 3 biggest mistakes Cricut crafters make and my proven steps to not only master your Cricut but also transform yourself into a craft designer!
If that sounds like it’s for you be sure to join me here in my FREE masterclass!