One of the highlights this year among Cricut crafters was the release of the new Cricut Easypress Mini! After recently using the new Easypress Mini for small projects, I was happy to see it worked as well as its big sister the standard Easypress, which I used on these custom DIY Christmas Blankets! This Christmas I experimented with the idea of personalized Christmas gift tags. Instead of a separate tag, I ironed on the recipient’s name with glitter HTV, right to the bow!
Personalized Christmas Gift Tags – Velvet Ribbon with Iron-on Glitter Vinyl
- One pre-wrapped gift
- HTV (heat transfer vinyl) in choice colors. I recommend white, black, silver or red.
- Easypress Mini
- Small towel (easy to fold)
- Cricut cutting machine (or any cutting machine that works with SVG files)
- Ribbon (Be sure to check your craft stores where you can also find ribbon.
- A name to cut out. Here is a list of my favorite Christmas fonts and where to find them!
How to Personalize Gift Bows with Heat Transfer Vinyl
Because I want to show you how easy this is I have made a video of my process of adding the name in HTV to the ribbon. Click play below and I will show you exactly how I use the power of the Easypress Mini to add any family or friend’s name to a ribbon on top their gift!
More Holiday Favorites from the Blog
- DIY Paper Dahlia Flower Tutorial – Easy Pearl Center Dahlia
- DIY Paper Mistletoe: Deck the Halls with Christmas Kissing Balls
- Poinsettia Flower Mandala Christmas Cards Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Pop Up Shaker Cards – Templates and Tutorial
- How to Make Christmas Cards with Your Cricut Machine – Christmas Card Templates
Join Thousands of Crafty Besties Just Like You!
Love freebies?! Me too! I have a gorgeous freebie vault you will love playing in. Create a free account by signing up via the form below to access hundreds of crafts!
Hey, Crafty bestie! I’m Abbi!
I’m thrilled you are here! I have spent the last 10+ years making messes and making magic in my home studio with the goal of making the world a more colorful place, one craft at a time! I’m on a mission to nurture the creative magic inside your soul and bring that bursting imagination inside you to life with easy-to-learn tutorials. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!