Everyday thousands of crafters visit the Freebie Vault here on Abbi Kirsten Collections. The vault is filled with flower templates, svg cut file and fun printables. If you find yourself needing a little help in getting there, I am here to guide you with the info below.
ACCESSING FREEBIE VAULT
- CLICK HERE: This link is also given in nearly all my emails (I recommend bookmarking the page to come back to it easily).
- ENTER THE PASSWORD: In the first email and nearly ever email you will receive from me I include the password to the freebie vault.
- READ ALL INFO AT THE TOP: If you are brand new the vault please take a moment and read all the info at the top of the page. This info will guarantee you can access the freebies with ease.
How do I get the password to the Freebie Vault?
First things first. In order to access freebies, you must be a part of the subscriber community! Don’t worry it is simple and easy to do, we protect your info and you may unsubscribe at any time. If you are not yet a member, just pop your email in below and you will receive a message in your inbox within minutes directing you to this link and a password to open the freebie vault.
The email in your inbox will look like the screenshot below
In the case that you do not receive an email please do the following:
- Check your spam folder- sometimes the tech gods like to toss it there!
- Check your promotions folder – every once in a while, my emails may land in the promos
- If neither of the above options yield an email, try re-entering it because it may be possible it was accidently typed in wrong. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve typed @gnail instead of @gmail – so please double check spelling!
Once you receive and find the email from me, subject will read, “YOUR FREEBIES AND PASSWORD,” you will find the password to enter in that email and can enter the password to open the freebie vault when you click on the pink button.
I signed up, checked all folders but still didn’t get an email?
In the event that you didn’t receive the email to access the freebie vault please kindly contact me with your name and email and I will reply with the password for you.
You can kindly email email@example.com