One of the highlights this year among Cricut crafters was the release of the new Cricut Easypress Mini! After recently using the new Easypress Mini for small projects, I was happy to see it worked as well as it’s big sister the standard Easypress, which I used on these custom DIY Christmas Blankets!
This Christmas I experimented with the idea of personalized Christmas gift tags. Instead of a separate tag, I ironed-on the recipient’s name with glitter HTV, right to the bow!
Personalized Christmas Gift Tags – Velvet Ribbon with Iron-on Glitter Vinyl
- One pre-wrapped gift
- HTV (heat transfer vinyl) in choice colors. I recommend white, black, silver or red.
- Easypress Mini
- Small towel (easy to fold)
- Cricut cutting machine (or any cutting machine that works with SVG files)
- Ribbon (Be sure to check your craft stores where you can also find ribbon.
- A name to cut out. Here is a list of my favorite Christmas fonts and where to find them!
How to Personalize Gift Bows with Heat Transfer Vinyl
Because I want to show you how easy this is I have made a video of my process of adding the name in HTV to the ribbon. Click play below and I will show you exactly how I use the power of the Easypress Mini to add any family or friend’s name to a ribbon on top their gift!
More Holiday Favorites from the Blog
- How to Make Your Own Soundwave Art Step by Step
- How to Convert an Image to an SVG Cut File for Cricut Design Space using Inkscape
- How to Make Paper Daisy Flowers Step by Step
- Cricut Design Space Download – What You Need to Know About the New Offline App plus Troubleshooting Tips
- DIY Cricut Puzzle Tutorial – Free Puzzle Template SVG for Cricut
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 9+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.