Personalized Cookies for Santa Tray: Cookies for Santa Tray Free SVG Cut File
This post may contain affiliate links that won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Santa Claus is coming to town! Such an exciting notion for kiddos every year! My own kids are just reaching the age where they really believe in Santa. So this year I decided to let them set out personalized cookies for Santa tray with milk and their favorite baked good, along with a carrot for Rudolph of course. We also spent some time earlier this December making Custom Glitter Ornaments – learn how you can too with this easy tutorial!
These easy cookies for Santa tray craft took me about 20 minutes to make and now we can use them year after year! Below are my supplies and the FREE cookies for Santa SVG that you can download for yourself.
If you are looking for a last-minute DIY gift then check out this easy custom Christmas blanket.
Also, check out all our festive holiday crafts right here!
DIY Personalized Santa Cookie Tray Supplies
- White vinyl
- Tray or plate
- Cricut cutting machine (or any cutting machine that works with SVG files)
Free Santa Cookie Tray SVG File
Santa Tray Cookie SVG, which is FREE via the form below. If you are already a member, log in right here and find it by searching Santa Tray in the search bar at the top. Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful post here.
- Download your free Cookies for Santa SVG cut file (available in the freebie vault. Scroll up for directions)
- Measure your tray. Scale and cut the desire to the appropriate size for your tray or plate.
- Weed the design.
- Use your transfer tape to burnish the design and lift it off the vinyl plastic backing
- Place your design onto your cookie tray and burnish.
- Remove transfer tape and serve Santa his midnight snack!
More Holiday Crafts & Freebies
- Color Changing Vinyl: How Does It Work and Where to Find the Best Brands
- Layered Cricut Cards For Beginners: DIY Greeting Cards for all occasions
- DIY Paper Flower Primrose Spring Wreath With Cricut
- 28+ Free Mother’s Day SVG Files: DIY Crafts For Mom With Cricut
- DIY Sublimation Mugs: Free Stackable Mug Templates
Hey, Crafty bestie! I’m Abbi!
I’m thrilled you are here! I have spent the last 10+ years making messes and magic in my home studio to make the world a more colorful place, one craft at a time! I’m on a mission to nurture the creative magic inside your soul and bring that bursting imagination inside you to life with easy-to-learn tutorials. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop, Catching Colorflies!