Personalized Velvet Bow with Cricut Easypress Mini: Unique Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
This post may contain affiliate links that won’t change your price but will share some commission.
One of the highlights this year among Cricut crafters was the release of the new Cricut Easypress Mini! After recently using the new Easypress Mini for small projects, like making custom shoes, I was happy to see it worked as well as its big sister, the standard Easypress, which I used on these custom DIY Christmas Blankets! This Christmas, I experimented with the idea of personalized Christmas gift tags. Instead of a separate tag, I ironed on the recipient’s name with glitter HTV, right to the bow!
Personalized Christmas Gift Tags – Velvet Ribbon with Iron-on Glitter Vinyl
- One pre-wrapped gift
- HTV (heat transfer vinyl) in choice colors. I recommend white, black, silver or red.
- EasyPress Mini
- Small towel (easy to fold)
- Cricut cutting machine (or any cutting machine that works with SVG files)
- Ribbon (Be sure to check your craft stores where you can also find ribbon.
- A name to cut out. Here is a list of my favorite Christmas fonts and where to find them!
How to Personalize Gift Bows with Heat Transfer Vinyl
Because I want to show you how easy this is I have made a video of my process of adding the name in HTV to the ribbon. Click play below and I will show you exactly how I use the power of the Easypress Mini to add any family or friend’s name to a ribbon on top of their gift!
More Holiday Favorites from the Blog
- Color Changing Vinyl: How Does It Work and Where to Find the Best Brands
- Layered Cricut Cards For Beginners: DIY Greeting Cards for all occasions
- DIY Paper Flower Primrose Spring Wreath With Cricut
- 28+ Free Mother’s Day SVG Files: DIY Crafts For Mom With Cricut
- DIY Sublimation Mugs: Free Stackable Mug Templates
Join Thousands of Crafty Besties Just Like You!
Love freebies?! Me too! I have a gorgeous freebie vault you will love playing in. Create a free account by signing up via the form below to access hundreds of crafts!
Hey, Crafty bestie! I’m Abbi!
I’m thrilled you are here! I have spent the last 10+ years making messes and magic in my home studio to make the world a more colorful place, one craft at a time! I’m on a mission to nurture the creative magic inside your soul and bring that bursting imagination inside you to life with easy-to-learn tutorials. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop, Catching Colorflies!