I’ve received so many requests for a paper cactus tutorial over the past year, and now I have finally created not one but three designs. These new dessert beauties capture that earthy vibe and will make anyone look like they have a green thumb!
Real plants inspired me in nature, just like my original small succulent designs and my recent giant paper succulents. It only seemed fitting that I was inspired by three real cacti in nature, the Prickly Pear, Ferocactus, and Aloe Vera plant! Additionally, there are a couple of flower topper templates included to finish off your plant with a little extra pizazz.
While I do recommend using a cutting machine like Cricut to make the cactus designs, I have included some less intricate PDF printables that can easily hand-cut with scissors. If you are curious about Cricut but not sure which one to buy, I can help you here!
These cacti designs are very simple to craft and could easily be a child’s craft.
- Aloe Vera 3.9 x 3.9 inches, 3.3 x 3.3, 2.8 x 2.8, 2.3 x 2.3
- Ferocactus – 8 x 9.2 inches
- Fero Flower – 2 x 2 inches
- Prickly Pear piece 1 – 2.1 x 3.7 inches
- Prickly Pear piece 2 – 2.4 x 2.4 inches
- Prickly Pear Flower – 2.4 x 2.2 inches + Center – 1 x 1 inches
Scroll down to view my step by step video tutorial where I will teach you how to create all three paper cactus designs!
I’d love to see how your dessert plants turned out, so be sure to join my community here and show off your talent!
If you have any questions after watching the video please leave me a comment below!
Paper Cactus Video Tutorial
More Crafts to Love
- Let It Snow SVG: 17+ Free Winter And Snow SVG Files For Cricut and Silhouette
- DIY Valentine Cards With Cricut: Loads of Love Card SVG
- How To Layer and Apply Vinyl To Wood Signs: DIY Signs With Cricut
- DIY Christmas Blanket With HTV: Custom Holiday Blanket with Cricut
- How To Make Floating Photo Ornaments With Cricut: Free Floating Ornament Templates
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 10+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color, and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.