Making Paper Flower Rosettes
Paper rolled rosettes are one of the cutest and easiest paper flowers to create. They also have many versatile uses, from bouquets to gift box toppers, wreathes and more. It’s no wonder so many of my followers want know how to make paper rosettes!
Today I am sharing with you my easy paper rosette tutorial and gifting you one of my files for free in the subscriber library! You can also pick up the full set of 10 here! This one is a best-seller, so I think you all will love it! The freebie is available below.
The finished size of one rosette will measure approximately 3-4 inches. But you can always roll more than one together to increase size! Check out how I do that here with my Sunflower video tutorial.
Materials to Cut & Supplies
- 50-80 lb cardstock. 65 pound is what is used in my project here. You can use 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12size.
- Check out my full paper flower supply list here!
- Glue gun
- Wood dowel or quilling tool (optional)
- Fine-point blade
- Standard mat
- Cricut machine (Explore or Maker)
- Rosette templates – full set here or try one (the wavy rosette design) for free in the subscriber library. Sign up below via the pink button or if you are already a subscriber login as usually and find it under the small paper flower section. If you need guidance accessing the files please see this video.
If you are obsessing over my leaf designs like me check those out here!
If using a cutting machine…
- Download your SVG cut files and then upload them to your cutting software. If you are using Cricut and new to it check out my beginner’s guide here.
- Scale your rosette template on the Design Space canvas to fill an 8.5 x 11 margin or 12 x 12 margin if you are using 12 x 12 paper. You can always downsize if you prefer.
- Place your paper of choice onto mat.
- Load the mat
- Set material setting to cardstock. Choose light or heavy according to the weight of paper you chose. Commence cut.
If hand cutting…
- Print the template directly onto your cardstock and then cut out with scissors. Or print the templates once onto heavy cardstock and trace with scissors onto your colored cardstock of choice, then cut the design out.
How to Make Paper Rosettes – Video Tutorial
When you’re ready go ahead and click play below and see how easy it is to make paper rosette flowers!
Visit the Shop!
Ready for More Crafty Goodness?!
- DIY Cricut Puzzle Tutorial – Free Puzzle Template SVG for Cricut
- 28 Cricut/Design Space Hacks That Beginners Should Know
- Personalized Cookies for Santa Tray: Cookies for Santa Tray Free SVG Cut File
- Personalized Velvet Bow with Cricut Easypress Mini: Unique Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- DIY Christmas Cards with Free Card SVG Cut Files
I believe the more creativity you use the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.
Wanna be a Cricut Master and learn to create your own SVG cut files?
Are you ready to Master your Cricut, discover new hobbies and skills, design for yourself, and profit from your passion?! Be sure to sign up for my brand new course, Cutting Edge Crafters coming May 2019!