DIY Flower Wreath Card
Everyone loves a good handmade card. Not only are they personal, and in most cases more beautiful, but they also are so much cheaper!
Today I am showing you how to make this pretty floral wreath Mother’s Day DIY card.
The best part is that you can use this for any occasion, not just Mother’s Day so it’s a good one to save to your favorites and come back to again! Actually, just kidding, the best part is that this SVG cut file is yours for free!
DIY Card Video Tutorial
This is actually a little insider’s scoop at just one of the projects I teach inside my new course, Cutting Edge Crafters. But more on that later..
Let me first share with you the supplies I used to create this card and then you can scroll up and watch the full step-by-step tutorial to make this DIY card for yourself!
- 50-80 pound cardstock plus 1 piece of vellum paper
- Tombow liquid glue or photo scrapbooking tape.
- Scoring stylus (Explore) or wheel (Maker)
- Fine-point blade loaded in your machine
- Light grip mat
- Pen of choice (check out how to use Cricut and non-Cricut pens here!)
- Free card SVG cut files (click the teal button below)
- Cricut machine (Explore or Maker)
DOWNLOAD THE FREE MOTHER’S DAY CARD TEMPLATE BELOW INSIDE THE FREEBIE VAULT
Download my free floral wreath papercraft card templates by joining my community of 250,000+ other crafty besties! Find the templates inside my Freebie Vault. Sign up below or log into your account. Search Card or Design #43 to find it!
Once you have gathered your supplies of choice and downloaded your free DIY card template files, be sure to scroll down and watch the video. I will go oversize and Design Space tips by adding your score lines and such in the video.
Do you love this DIY card?! Tell me below in the comments!
Wanna be a Cricut Master and learn to create your own SVG cut files?
Are you ready to Master your Cricut, discover new hobbies and skills, design for yourself, and profit from your passion?! Be sure to sign up for my brand new course, Cutting Edge Crafters coming May 2019!
Go ahead and click below to watch the full length video on how to cut out and assemble this DIY card project.
- How to Fill in Writing and Drawings with Cricut – No More Bubble Letters or Outlines!
- Paper Dahlia Tutorial: How to Make Giant Paper Dahlias
- Making Stencils with Cricut: Stencil Vinyl or Reusable, Which is Better?
- 12 Cricut Joy Accessories and Materials You Need
- How To Use Smart Vinyl And Iron-On With The Cricut Joy Machine
I believe the more creativity you use the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Elite Crafter’s Society