In today’s tutorial, I will teach you how to make paper rosette fans that can be used for party decor, showers or nursery decor. I will also be showing you exactly how I use my scoring wheel (or stylus) with my Cricut machine. This fan rosette project turns out so well when you let your Cricut do the heavy lifting because all the folds are perfectly accurate!
Below you can find a full step-by-step video tutorial, including how to set up the template in Cricut Design Space! First, let’s review the supplies you will need for this project.
Supplies for Making Paper Fan Rosettes
- 50-65 lb text weight Recollections cardstock. View my full list of the Best Paper For Paper Flowers/Crafts here.
- Cricut machine
- Quickswap housing and Scoring wheel or scoring stylus
- Rosette templates. Grab 3 for free inside the vault below, or collect all six by downloading the signature designs here.
- Glue gun
- Optional: Paper flowers for added decoration. Shop numerous designs here or download my new ebook and template bundle, The Joy of Paper Flowers
How to Download the Rosette Fan Templates
Download these free templates by signing up via the form below. If you are already a member, log in at the Member portal and find it by searching the keyword “fan rosettes” or Design #28.
Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful Member Vault how-to post here.
How to Set up Scoring in Cricut Design Space
In the tutorial video, I will show you exactly how to set up your scoring lines in Design Space using my paper rosette fan files. The two most important things to remember are…
- Change the black lines to score-lines underline type.
- And use your Attach tool to hold the score lines in place on the fan rosette file. Watch the video below to see how this is done.
How to Hang the Paper Rosettes
There are many options for hanging paper rosettes or paper flowers. I took the time to write an entire guide full of options on how to do this with paper flowers and these methods work great with paper rosette fans as well!
Video Tutorial – How to Make Paper Rosettes
More Crafts to Love
- Let It Snow SVG: 17+ Free Winter And Snow SVG Files For Cricut and Silhouette
- DIY Valentine Cards With Cricut: Loads of Love Card SVG
- How To Layer and Apply Vinyl To Wood Signs: DIY Signs With Cricut
- DIY Christmas Blanket With HTV: Custom Holiday Blanket with Cricut
- How To Make Floating Photo Ornaments With Cricut: Free Floating Ornament Templates
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 9+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.
For further color crafts and inspiration, join me on Instagram.