In today’s tutorial, I will teach you how to make paper rosette fans that can be used for party decor, showers or nursery decor. I will also be showing you exactly how I use my scoring wheel (or stylus) with my Cricut machine. This fan rosette project turns out so well when you let your Cricut do the heavy lifting because all the folds are perfectly accurate!
Below you can find a full step by step video tutorial including how to set up the template in Cricut Design Space! First, let’s review the supplies you will need for this project.
Supplies for Making Paper Fan Rosettes
- 50-65 lb text weight Recollections cardstock. View my full list of the Best Paper For Paper Flowers/Crafts here.
- Cricut machine
- Quickswap housing and Scoring wheel or scoring stylus
- Rosette templates. Grab 3 for free inside the vault below or collect all 6 by downloading the signature designs here.
- Glue gun
- Paper flowers for added decoration. Shop numerous designs here or download my new ebook and template bundle, The Joy of Paper Flowers
How to Download the Rosette Fan Templates
Download these free templates by signing up via the form below. If you are already a member, log in right here and find it by searching Rosettes or Design #147. Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful post here.
How to Set up Scoring in Cricut Design Space
In the tutorial video, I will show you exactly how to set up your scoring lines in Design Space using my paper rosette fan files. The two most important things to remember are…
- Change the black lines to score-lines underline type.
- And use your Attach tool to hold the score-lines in place on the fan rosette file. Watch the video below to see how this is done.
How to Hang the Paper Rosettes
There are many options for hanging paper rosettes or paper flowers. I took the time to write an entire guide full of options on how to do this with paper flowers and these methods work great with paper rosette fans as well!
Video Tutorial – How to Make Paper Rosettes
More Crafts to Love
- Cricut Design Space Software Updates: What You Need To Know
- 18 Cricut Birthday Card Ideas To Make: Free SVG Cut Files
- What’s the Difference Between Weld, Attach, and Group? Cricut Design Space Tutorial
- DIY Rolled Paper Flower Shadow Box With Cricut: Free Rosette Template
- Free BBQ Grill Patio Sign SVG File
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 9+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.