Free Paper Flower Templates
Every year I always add at least 1 new signature giant flower design to my free paper flower templates collection. While I have over hundred affordable designs in my shop, I always enjoy giving away something new from time to time and I know that giant paper flowers are a favorite for my readers.
After all, you guys seriously blew me away when I tallied up that almost 3,000+ copies of The Art of Giant Paper Flowers have sold!
I recently revolutionize my craft space and decided to create an accent wall with bookshelves and storage in the back. I quickly noticed an empty space between the shelves and knew that paper flowers would be going there.
When I put something new on my walls that usually is a new paper flower design. Check out how they look below! And yes that vibrant teal is on my wall for real!
As a result of filling that empty wall space, my brand new Lottie style poppy flower design is now available to you for free and with step by step video instructions just below! Not loving this style or want more? Shop here!
Looking for roses? Check out my viral post, Free Cami Rose Paper Flower Tutorial and Template.
New Paper Discovery
This tutorial is also special because I am introducing you to a different paper that I discovered works amazingly well for paper flower making.
Savage Universal has a wide array of colors to work with and my favorite part? They come in large rolls so they are more budget friendly for big projects!
I don’t think there is any downside to using Savage paper for paper crafting personally. If I had to be picky maybe that fact that you have to cut it yourself. However, for me, this was an easy thing to do with my xacto knife and self healing crafters mat. Plus you can measure more exact amounts of paper and produce less waste!
So if you are loving these free paper flower templates then let’s do it!
Download this template in the subscriber library when you sign up for email. Follow the email’s instructions to access.
First, visit these links for all the supplies I used to create these poppy flowers and then take a look at the video tutorial below!
- Savage Universal paper rolls (I used coral, crimson, primary red, and ruby colors)
- My signature Lottie poppy templates (find them in the craft resource library. Sign up above or below via the pink button)
- Glue gun (I love this one)
- Cricut machine or scissors
- Wood dowel for rolling the petals (find them at craft stores or use this paper curler)
DIY Lottie Poppy Flower Tutorial
Follow my step by step tutorial for this paper flower below!
I believe the more creativity you use the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!
- DIY Paper Dahlia Flower Tutorial – Easy Pearl Center Dahlia
- DIY Paper Mistletoe: Deck the Halls with Christmas Kissing Balls
- Poinsettia Flower Mandala Christmas Cards Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Pop Up Shaker Cards – Templates and Tutorial
- How to Make Christmas Cards with Your Cricut Machine – Christmas Card Templates