It’s that time of year again when my blog is filling up with Easter cuteness!
Today I will be sharing with you my Candy Filled Easter Bunny Craft. This is definitely kid approved and you can use the free templates with scissors when you choose the PDF printable or use the SVG cut files with your machine like me!
Full video tutorial is included below for instructions but first let’s go over supplies!
Candy Filled Easter Bunny Craft Supplies:
- White 65 pound cardstock
- Bunny template (free on the blog in my subscriber resource library. Click the pink button below. If you are already a member just go sign in like always!)
- Glue gun
- Easter colored candy (I like to use M&Ms)
- Scotch tape
- White pompom
- Cricut machine (optional)
- May need scissors
Looking for more Spring time goodness? Visit the paper flower section!
The first step will be to get your bunnies cut out.
If you are hand cutting go ahead and use the pre-sized PDF files. If you are machine cutting (I love my Cricut!) then scale your bunny to 6.5 inches high by 3.8 inches wide or your preferred size.
Don’t go too small though, or you won’t be able to add very many M&Ms.
Recent Crafty Goodness!
- DIY Fairy House Craft: Paper Fairy House Luminaries
- Paper Peony Flower Template: How to Make Small Paper Peonies
- Engraving with Cricut Maker: How to Center Your Text and Add Fills for Bolder Engraving
- How to Cut Crepe Paper With the Cricut Maker
- How to Make Small Paper Roses: Camellia Rose Template & Tutorial
Next go ahead and scroll down and hit play on my step by step Candy Filled Easter Bunny Craft tutorial!
I believe the more creativity you use the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Elite Crafter’s Society