Since Spring is getting closer I decided to release a new Billy Button flower design on the blog. This design is straight out of my new, Joy of Paper Flowers ebook and template bundle! The best part is these Billy Button flowers are freebies today.
In fact, these are the only flower I will release as a freebie from the new book, so be sure to grab these templates below and download your copy of the ebook and template bundle to collect all 24 flower tutorials!
One of the reasons I love using these blooms is because they are amazing accent flowers to bouquets, corsages or boutonnieres. If you want to know my secret to crafting arrangements be sure to grab this ebook.
How to Make Paper Billy Button Flowers Step by Step
Below is a video to walk you through creating these easy blooming billy balls. I used about 50-60 petals for one flower. Let’s start first with the list of supplies I use.
- 50-65 lb text weight Recollections cardstock. View my full list of the Best Paper For Paper Flowers here.
- Glue gun
- 18 gauge wire if you plan to stem.
- 1-inch foam ball
- Cricut machine (Explore or Maker) to cut the template. New to Cricut? Join my free Cricut workshop!
- If you do not have a cutting machine then use this flower punch here to create an identical look!
- Billy Button SVG flower templates – Download this exclusive design inside my Freebie Vault!
Curious about more paper flower supplies? View my full list here!
How to Download Freebies
Download these free Billy Button templates by signing up via the form below. If you are already a member, log in right here and find it by searching billy button or design #146. Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful post here.
Already a Subscriber?
If you are already a member, then login right here and find it in the small flower section. Remember to use the password you were given in the first email. Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful post here.
Did you make these or any other paper flowers? I’d love to see! Be sure to join my Facebook group here!
Billy Button Flower Video Tutorial
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 9+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.
Loving these flowers? Check out more craftiness here!
- How to Fill in Writing and Drawings with Cricut – No More Bubble Letters or Outlines!
- Paper Dahlia Tutorial: How to Make Giant Paper Dahlias
- Making Stencils with Cricut: Stencil Vinyl or Reusable, Which is Better?
- 12 Cricut Joy Accessories and Materials You Need
- How To Use Smart Vinyl And Iron-On With The Cricut Joy Machine