I can’t wait to share this new papercraft tutorial with you today – a stacking explosion gift box tutorial. Creating a handmade gift always shows your receipt how much you care.
The explosion stacking gift box can be made easily made using a cutting machine or just a pair of scissors. The templates for this gift box are a free gift to you below. Both PDF printables and SVG cut files are included.
Around here, we do things in vibrant colors, so I made the explosion gift box into a stacking rainbow of color! Love rainbows like me? You probably will adore my Unicorn Rainbow Paper Flowers!
To make your gift box especially unique to you, choose colors of cardstock or scrapbooking paper to let your style pop. Don’t forget to brainstorm what you want to include in the box and any photos or notes you will want to add its pockets!
If you love crafting with paper as much as I do, be sure to check out other freebies and designs here. Plus, if you have a special request for a project, I would love to hear it! Leave me a comment below!
Free Exploding Gift Box Template and Video Tutorial
Below are the supplies I used to create these stacking colorful paper gift boxes.
- Scissors or cutting machine. Cricut Maker makes this job much easier. Thinking of getting a Cricut but not sure which one is best for your needs? I can help with that here.
- Glue gun
- Scoring stylus or scoring wheel. (If you are not using a cutting machine, I recommend this scoring board option)
- Ribbon or baker’s twine
- Explosion stacking gift box template with decorative pieces – FREE below inside the Freebie Vault!
- Flower templates – optional, but if you love my peony, find it here! You can view all my small flower designs here.
Download the FREE Explosion Stacking Gift Box Template
Below is an overview of the tutorial; be sure to watch the FULL video tutorial above to see everything step by step.
Wanna be a Cricut Master and learn to create your own craft design files like me?
Do you own a Cricut machine or want to own a Cricut but maybe you are overwhelmed when you look at the Design Space software and feel lost with all the functions?
Maybe you wish you could create your own design files rather than being forced to spend money on every design for each project you make.
Let me share with you the 3 biggest mistakes Cricut crafters make and my proven steps to not only master your Cricut but also transform yourself into a craft designer!
If that sounds like it’s for you, be sure to join me here in my FREE masterclass!
About Abbi Kirsten
My mission is to inspire you to nurture the creative magic inside your soul – bringing you fun, easy-to-learn DIY projects and quality template designs. I share a variety of projects, such as printables, SVG cut files, and craft tutorials, but specifically love paper crafting and paper flowers. Interested in paper flowers?! I’ve created dozens of signature designs for you to enjoy – starting with my bestseller, The Art of Giant Paper Flowers, the Giant Flower Library, and my shop of endless paper designs and flower templates.
More Crafts to Love!
- Under The Sea Mermaid Party: Printable Birthday Crafts
- Cricut Design Space Software Updates: What You Need To Know
- How to Make Small Paper Dahlia Flowers: Easy Tutorial
- 18 Cricut Birthday Card Ideas To Make: Free SVG Cut Files
- What’s the Difference Between Weld, Attach, and Group? Cricut Design Space Tutorial
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.