Santa Claus is coming to town! Such an exciting notion for kiddos every year! My own kids are just reaching the age where they really believe in Santa. So this year I decided to let them set out a personalized cookies for Santa tray with milk and their favorite baked good, along with a carrot for Rudolph of course. We also spent some time earlier this December making Custom Glitter Ornaments – learn how you can too with this easy tutorial!
This easy cookies for Santa tray craft took me about 20 minutes to make and now we can use it year after year! Below are my supplies and the FREE cookies for Santa SVG that you can download for yourself.
If you are looking for a last-minute DIY gift then check out this easy custom Christmas blanket.
Also, check out all our festive holiday crafts right here!
DIY Personalized Santa Cookie Tray Supplies
- White vinyl
- Tray or plate
- Cricut cutting machine (or any cutting machine that works with SVG files)
- Santa Tray Cookie SVG, which is FREE via the teal button below! The password to the Freebie Vault is sent to your email inbox. Find this Christmas SVG under the holiday section!
If you are already a member, then login right here and find it in the Holiday section. To enter the vault, use the password given in the first email. Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful post here.
- Download your free Cookies for Santa SVG cut file (available in the freebie vault. Scroll up for directions)
- Measure your tray. Scale and cut the desire to the appropriate size for your tray or plate.
- Weed the design.
- Use your transfer tape to burnish the design and lift it off the vinyl plastic backing
- Place your design onto your cookie tray and burnish.
- Remove transfer tape and serve Santa his midnight snack!
More Holiday Crafts & Freebies
- Shaker Cake Topper Tutorial
- 21 Easy Paper Flowers – The Best Flower Templates for Beginners
- DIY Phone Case with Cricut – How to Make Custom Phone Cases with Vinyl
- DIY Canvas Art with Heat Transfer Vinyl – Watercolor Art with Cricut
- How to Make Giant Paper Succulents – DIY Succulent Tutorial
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 9+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.