Many of us search for the perfect Christmas gifts for our loved ones and friends. We often try to strike the balance of thoughtful and cost-effective. Well, easy DIY Christmas gifts are my mantra this year and these DIY Holiday blankets are the perfect last-minute gift for anyone who loves to make their presents!
Below I am providing two free SVG cut files:
- “This Is My Hallmark Movie-Watching Christmas Blanket”
- “This Is My Hallmark Christmas Movie Watching Blanket” (just in case you prefer Christmas before movie rather than blanket. Either works).
- “Baby it’s Cold Outside.”
Download your free files via the pink button below
If you are not yet a member just sign up via the red button below. If you are a member, then login right here and find it in the Holiday section. Remember to use the password you were given in the first email. Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful post here.
These SVG files could be used to iron-on to any number of gifts but I love the idea of gifting a blanket because everybody needs a little extra warmth during the cool months, plus you don’t have to worry about getting sizing right. This idea can be used year after year for easy DIY Christmas gifts for new friends!
If you need some gift tags to finish your gift off, check out my list of 22 Free Christmas Gift Tag Printables!
Hallmark movies are running 24/7 now so of course, I had to test the blanket out! The above picture is me on the couch watching the Hallmark channel, which is totally fitting right?
I used white iron-on vinyl with gold glitter because this stood out well on my blanket. You will want to change the colors of your vinyl to fit your color scheme to make sure the words can be read well.
In the picture above you see my new crepe paper poinsettia peaking out! If you want to make them for yourself download the free template here!
Here are the supplies I used to create this easy DIY Christmas gift:
- Blankets (choose a color(s) you know your recipient loves. I’m kinda obsessing over these buffalo print blankets.
- Iron-on vinyl – I love to use gold, red, green, silver, and blue glitter vinyls!
- Easy press or Easy press mini
- Cricut machine
Since these turned out so wonderful as easy DIY Christmas gifts I plan to craft a few more and can’t wait to gift them to my family!
Want a little something for yourself to a list to pass to your family? Check out my Gift Guide for Crafters here!
More Crafts to Love!
- 28 Cricut/Design Space Hacks That Beginners Should Know
- Personalized Cookies for Santa Tray: Cookies for Santa Tray Free SVG Cut File
- Personalized Velvet Bow with Cricut Easypress Mini: Unique Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- DIY Christmas Cards with Free Card SVG Cut Files
- DIY Glitter Ornaments: The Easy Way to Make Your Own Custom Ornaments
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 9+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.