The joy of the holidays brings no shortage of crafts. Paper poinsettias, (including giant poinsettias!) star lanterns and all types of holiday crafts here on the blog. But of course, we needed to add DIY paper mistletoe to our collection!
Today I will show you a simple way to build a DIY mistletoe kissing ball that can hang anywhere in your home for the holidays! What’s better? The templates are free for you!
- 50-pound metallic cardstock
- Cutting machine – I recommend Cricut – find out why here!
- Glue gun
- Foam craft egg or use a large plastic Easter egg
- Mistletoe templates (FREE inside the Freebie Vault. Scroll down to access)
- Green tissue paper
- Someone to kiss – fur babies count!
This DIY paper mistletoe craft is not only super easy but also a fabulous alternative to the real thing, which will last year after year. Next week I am going to show you how to use this same Christmas style greenery with a poinsettia table arrangement – made with my new Snowy and Mistletoe Poinsettia Flowers!
If you are ready to make this for yourself download the free templates via the button below, then scroll down to watch the video and start crafting!
Download the Free DIY Paper Mistletoe Templates
Download these free templates by signing up via the teal button below.
If you are already a member, then login right here and find it in the Holiday section. Remember to use the password you were given in the first email. Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful post here.
Mistletoe Video Tutorial
Once you’ve gathered your supplies hit play below to see how to make your own Christmas mistletoe!
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 9+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.
More Holiday Joy to Love
- DIY Speech Bubble SVG Files for Notes with Dry Erase Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Design Space How To – 16 Questions Every Cricut Beginners Asks
- How to Make Pop-up Flower Cards with Free Templates and Tutorial
- How to Upload SVG Files and Images To Cricut Design Space
- World of Rainbows – Free Rainbow SVG Cut Files