You know I love me some paper flower tutorials, I only have dozens on the blog but what about felt flowers?! Fun fact, most of my small flower designs can be used with felt already but I wanted to create some specific tutorials on how to make felt roses. In addition to sharing this new tutorial with you today, I will be giving you my free felt rose templates and rosette templates for you to enjoy! You can download them below the supply list!
How to Make Felt Roses
Felt roses are gorgeous when finished but are a lot easier to make compared to their outstanding beauty! This craft is even friendly for kids if you have a child old enough to operate a glue gun safely.
If you own a Cricut, you can have your cutting machine do the work for you with my FREE SVG templates or if you do not have a machine then grab a pair of scissors and the printable PDF templates and craft along with me!
Let’s review the supplies for this felt-tastic craft!
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore (optional)
- Glue gun
- Fabric grip mat
- Fabric stiffener
- Scissors if cutting by hand
- Bamboo skewer for stemming (optional)
- Wood heart plaque and paint (optional)
- Felt wool balls (optional)
- Felt rose templates and rosette flower template (download below or log into your existing account here to access!)
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE FELT ROSE TEMPLATES
Download these felt rose and rosette templates by signing up below. If you are already a member, then log into your account right here and find it in the Felt and Fabric section or type in the search bar DESIGN 127 – then voila! You have your freebie!
Note: If you have not yet joined the NEW visual and interactive Freebie Vault experience make sure you do so here or via the form below – after March of 2021 the new vault will be the home of all our fabulous freebies!
TUTORIAL AT A GLANCE
Below is an image overview of how to make felt roses. To learn how to assemble step by step click play on the video above!
What other felt flowers would you like to see me create?! Tell me in the comment and I just might make it!
More Crafts to Love
- How to Use Offset in Cricut Design Space to Create Layers and Shadows!
- Cricut Design Space Update March 2021 – Upload Unlimited Number of Images Even with the New Change!
- Cricut Design Space Help for Beginners – How to Download and Use Design Space
- How to Layer Iron-On Vinyl on a Shirt with Cricut – Step by Step Tutorial
- How to Make an Explosion Stacking Tower Gift Box – Free Templates and Tutorial
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 10+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color, and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.