Many of us search for the perfect Christmas gifts for our loved ones and friends. We often try to strike the balance of thoughtful and cost-effective. Well, easy DIY Christmas gifts are my mantra this year, and these DIY Christmas blankets are the perfect last-minute gift for anyone who loves to make presents! I used my Cricut machine and iron-on vinyl to whip up several Christmas blankets in less than an hour. In this post, you can find several free Christmas SVG files perfect for your Winter or Christmas throw blanket.
Free Christmas Blanket SVG Cut Files
I have designed these fun Christmas SVG phrases perfect for placing on a blanket for yourself to snuggle up to a marathon of Hallmark movies or gift a fellow Christmas movie fanatic. Here are the phrases I include in the free SVG files.
- This Is My Hallmark Christmas Movie Watching Blanket
- This Is My Christmas Movie Watching Blanket
- Baby, it’s Cold Outside
- This is my Christmas Movie Watching Shirt
- It’s a Cuddles and Cocoa Kind of Day
Download The free Christmas Blanket SVG Files
Download these free Christmas throw blanket SVG designs by signing up via the form below. If you are already a member, log in right here and find it by searching ‘blanket.’ Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful post here.
Use the free Christmas SVG files for any number of gifts, but I love the idea of gifting a blanket because everybody needs a little extra warmth during the cool months, plus you don’t have to worry about getting the sizing right. Likewise, you can use this idea year after year for easy DIY Christmas gifts for new friends!
If you need some gift tags to finish your gift off, check out my list of 22 Free Christmas Gift Tag Printables!
At this point, choose a color of vinyl that fits for your blanket. For example, I used white iron-on vinyl with gold glitter because this stood out well on my blanket. You will want to change the colors of your vinyl to fit your color scheme to make sure the words can be read well.
Here are the supplies I used to create this easy DIY Christmas gift:
- Blankets (choose a color(s) you know your recipient loves. I’m obsessing over these buffalo print blankets.
- Iron-on vinyl – I love to use gold, red, green, silver, and blue glitter vinyl!
- EasyPress or EasyPress mini
- Cricut machine
Christmas Throw Blanket Video Tutorial
Since these turned out so wonderful as easy DIY Christmas gifts, I went on a handmade gift crafting spree and made a few more easy DIY presents, and I can’t wait to gift them to my family! Watch how I made the Christmas blanket with Cricut and iron-on vinyl in the video below.
Finally, wrap up your blanket for your recipient or wrap up yourself in the blanket and enjoy! What do you think of this Christmas blanket project? Don’t forget to download your free Christmas SVG files above!
Want a little something for yourself to a list to pass to your family? Check out my Gift Guide for Crafters here!
More Crafts to Love!
- Let It Snow SVG: 17+ Free Winter And Snow SVG Files For Cricut and Silhouette
- DIY Valentine Cards With Cricut: Loads of Love Card SVG
- How To Layer and Apply Vinyl To Wood Signs: DIY Signs With Cricut
- DIY Christmas Blanket With HTV: Custom Holiday Blanket with Cricut
- How To Make Floating Photo Ornaments With Cricut: Free Floating Ornament Templates
About Abbi Kirsten
Welcome to my colorful corner of the internet, where we play with vibrant crafts and unlock your creative magic! Hang out with me and get lost in a fun array of projects, tutorials, and products, from stunning papercraft ideas to flower templates, Cricut help for beginners, and endless crafter’s hacks.