Amazon Prime Day is coming! There is no better place I love to shop than Amazon – especially for craft supplies. You can find so many great everyday deals on there, but Prime Day makes it that much sweeter!
In case you are not yet aware of Amazon Prime Day, let me give you the low down…
What Is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is a 2 day sale that happens only one time per year. This year it is on July 15th and 16th. This sale is a big deal because more than 100,000+ products that are Prime shipping (2 day, free shipping) go on sale.
This is kinda like the Black Friday sale of Amazon but it has a world-wide impact. If you are not yet signed up with Amazon Prime, you can join here and even receive a free trial period! This sale is exclusive to Prime members so be sure to join!
When Does Amazon Prime Day Happen?
These deals only last 48 hours and in past year the site has been so overloaded with shoppers that the site has temporarily crashed! I recommend adding the items you are interested to your list or cart so you don’t have to do too much shopping around on Prime Day to save any potential slowness of the site.
Below I have complied a huge list of the very best craft supplies and finds on Amazon. And of course they all ship with 2-day free shipping!
Many of the items below are things I already use to craft with myself so I can attest to their quality!
Items below contain affiliate links. If you purchase through the link I may earn a small commission at no cost to you.
Best Craft Books on Amazon
- The Art of Giant Paper Flowers
- Crepe Paper Flowers
- Lettering and Modern Calligraphy
- DIY Watercolor Flowers
- Happy Abstracts
- Vogue Knitting
- Disney Craft Ideas
- Rock Art Handbook
Best Paper Crafting Supplies on Amazon
- Cardstock – My go to choice for paper!
- Savage paper rolls – These rolls work well when you are conquering large paper craft projects.
- Glitter cardstock paper – Who doesn’t love glitter cardstock?
- Panpastels – I use these on my crepe paper flowers
- Distress ink and ink stampers – great for distressing edges of paper crafts like paper flowers.
- Alcohol inks – perfect for tumblers!
Best Cricut Deals on Amazon
- Cricut Maker – this machine is the best and helps me create any craft I can imagine!
- Tool set – Every crafter needs a tool set like this.
- Cutting mats – Did you know Cricut mats are 2x cheaper on Amazon! Even the large Cricut mats have the best price I’ve seen.
- EasyPress – My Easypress is all I use for HTV projects.
- Heat transfer vinyl – My absolutely favorite HTV.
- Adhesive vinyl – The best adhesive vinyl!
New to Cricut?
If you are a Cricut baby be sure to join my FREE masterclass on the 3 biggest beginner Cricut Crafter mistakes you are probably making and how to fix them!
Best Sewing Supplies on Amazon
- Sewing machine – this machine won the Woman’s Choice awards!
- Dress maker shears
- Embroidery thread – my absolutely favorite embroidery threads; the colors are perfect!
- Sewing thread
- Fabric bundle
- Felt – I love my felt projects and this bundle offers a lot of color choices – great to have in stock in your craft room.
Best Painting Supplies on Amazon
- Canvas bundle
- Watercolor paint set – this set is ideal for professional OR kids and the price is fantastic!
Best Craft Organizers on Amazon
- Craft desk – no matter your crafting style this desk is amazing!
- Self healing mat – protect your surfaces with this self-healing craft mat. I have two!
Related Post: Craft Room Organization: Free Craft Room Printables
- Glue gun– I wouldn’t be able to craft without my trusty glue gun!
- Paper organizer – there are a lot of different paper organizers out there by I prefer clear magazine holders. Easy to see what you’ve got at all times and it will look cute on your craft room shelves.
- Craft caddy – by far my favorite caddy for glue and scissors.
- Craft rolling cart
- Apothecary jars – think outside the box with craft room storage. I love to use apothecary jars to organize small items in my craft space.
- Craft storage totes – sometimes crafters need to travel! Totes are super helpful with your travel organization needs.
Best Kids Craft Finds on Amazon
So which items will you be buying on Prime Day? My basket is full and ready to go – make sure yours is too!
More Posts to Love
- DIY Paper Dahlia Flower Tutorial – Easy Pearl Center Dahlia
- DIY Paper Mistletoe: Deck the Halls with Christmas Kissing Balls
- Poinsettia Flower Mandala Christmas Cards Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Pop Up Shaker Cards – Templates and Tutorial
- How to Make Christmas Cards with Your Cricut Machine – Christmas Card Templates