Valentine’s Day Free Printables
Valentine’s Day is one of those holidays where you want all the cute things without a lot of effort. I’m here to help make that happen for you!
Last week I brought you some scary good printable monster Valentine’s. Today I am sharing my new Valentine’s Day free printables – Doxie pillow boxes!
I created 7 different a-dog-able template designs and will be giving you 2 of them today in my free subscriber library!
And if you are looking for some more Valentine’s crafts check out past years here!
Not only are these Valentine’s Day free printables full of cutest for all you pet lovers but they are perfect for filling with candies! I have various prints and doxies as well as a version you can use with your Cricut to create a clear window cut out to see the candy peak through!
But if you don’t have a cutting machine don’t worry. These are super simple to cut out by hand with the printable PDF files.
- 65 pound white cardstock
- A printer
- Glue gun
- Clear tape
- Clear cellophane (optional)
- Paper Blooms mat and rolling tool set (optional)
- Templates (find 2 for free in the subscriber library or pick up the full set of 7 here!)
- Cut out your doxie pillow box template – Use the PNG images if you are using a cutting machine.
- Score the dotted lines with the mat and tool set. (Or bend gently with your fingers)
- Add glue along the long edge first and close
- Fold one side of the open sides of the pillow box inwards and secure with glue
- Add candy of choice and glue the remaining side closed
- Gift to a friend or loved one!
Find the full video tutorial here
More to Craft
I believe the more creativity you use the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!