Valentine’s Day Free Printables: Doxie Pillow Box Templates
This post may contain affiliate links that won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Valentine’s Day Free Printables
Valentine’s Day is one of those holidays where you want all the cute things without a lot of effort. I’m here to help make that happen for you!
Last week I brought you some scary good printable monster Valentine’s. Today I am sharing my new Valentine’s Day free printables – Doxie pillow boxes!
I created seven different a-dog-able template designs and will be giving you 2 of them today in my Craft Vault!
Download The Doxie Pillow Box Templates
Download these two free Valentine printable templates by signing up via the form below. Once you set your password via the email sent to you, enter the vault, and search at the top, design #51 for the two freebies.
If you want all of these valentine’s day boxes, join the AKC Member Vault for access to all seven doxie pillow boxes plus hundreds of more craft files!
If you are already created an account, log in to the Member Vault and find it by searching design #51 for the two freebies or design #462 for all seven designs. Need help entering the vault? Read this helpful Vault guide post.
And if you are looking for more, check out our other Valentine’s Day craft list!
Not only are these Valentine’s Day free printables full of cuteness for all you pet lovers, but they are perfect for filling with candies! I have various prints and doxies as well as a version you can use with your Cricut to create a clear window cut out to see the candy peak through!
But if you don’t have a cutting machine, don’t worry. These are super simple to cut out by hand with printable PDF files.
Supplies For Valentine’s Doxie Pillow Boxes
- 65-pound white cardstock
- A printer
- Glue gun
- Clear tape
- Clear cellophane (optional)
- Paper Blooms mat and rolling tool set (optional)
- Templates (find 2 for free in the Freebie Vault or pick up the full set of 7 here!)
Instructions For Valentine’s Doxie Pillow Boxes
- Cut out your doxie pillow box template – Use the PNG images if you are using a cutting machine.
- Score the dotted lines with the mat and toolset. (Or bend gently with your fingers)
- Add glue along the long edge first and close.
- Fold one side of the open sides of the pillow box inwards and secure it with glue.
- Add the candy of choice and glue the remaining side closed.
- Gift to a friend or loved one!
Video Tutorial for Doxie Valentine’s Day Printable Boxes
Watch the step-by-step video tutorial below to see how easy and fun these candy Valentine’s Day free printables are to make!
Valentine's Day Free Printables: Doxie Pillow Box Templates
These cute dachshund-themed Valentine’s Day free printables are easy and fun for kids and adults! Fill these doxie pillow boxes with candy and love. You can use scissors or your Cricut cutting machine.
- Cut out the doxie pillow box templates (either the freebies or the full set). If you are using a cutting machine, use the PNG images.
- Score along the dotted line with the mat and tools, or bend gently with your fingers.
- Glue and close the long edge first.
- Glue and close all but one short end.
- Once the glue is dry, add candy and tape the remaining short side closed.
Give to a dog-lover, friend, or loved one, and enjoy Valentine’s Day!
More Valentine’s Crafts You Will Love
About Abbi Kirsten
Welcome to my colorful corner of the internet, where we play with vibrant crafts and unlock your creative magic! Hang out with me and get lost in a fun array of projects, tutorials, and products, from stunning papercraft ideas to flower templates, Cricut help for beginners, and endless crafter’s hacks.
To access all the magic, join the Member Vault and participate in my monthly Craft-Alongs in my Facebook group!