Easter is a fun time to get crafty! And after you all went crazy for my Valentine’s candy hearts, I decided to create 3D Paper Easter Eggs with Free Easter Egg SVG Files!
I was already up the Easter craft ally a couple weeks back with my DIY Bunny Shadow box tutorial.
The best part? All 6 of my Easter egg designs are completely free in the holiday section of the craft resource library AND you can fill these with candy, confetti or a small toy for a unique Easter gift! Or add them to your own personalized Easter bucket.
At the bottom of this post you will find a step by step video tutorial to see just how easy it is to put these adorable free Easter egg SVG files together.
Here are the supplies you will want for this craft:
- 65 pound cardstock
- Cricut cutting machine
- Glue gun
- Clear photo runner tape
- Candy, confetti or small toy (optional)
- Templates (download via the pink button below!)
Directions (see video below for full details)
- Cut out your Easter eggs. I scaled mine to fill an 8.5 x 11 page. You can also do 12 x 12 paper.
- Fold all the tabs inwards and the egg shapes upwards.
- Work with only one side at a time and glue the tabs to one of the egg’s inner side.
- Place your candy etc. inside the egg then seal it with glue on the opposite side.
- Place your decorative overlay on the top of your egg.
Access templates here:
- DIY Cricut Puzzle Tutorial – Free Puzzle Template SVG for Cricut
- 28 Cricut/Design Space Hacks That Beginners Should Know
- Personalized Cookies for Santa Tray: Cookies for Santa Tray Free SVG Cut File
- Personalized Velvet Bow with Cricut Easypress Mini: Unique Gift Wrapping Ideas for Christmas
- DIY Christmas Cards with Free Card SVG Cut Files
I believe the more creativity you use the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!