The ability to use text with your Cricut is so important. After all, most of us will have a project that we want to apply text to at some point!
While Cricut does have some free fonts and paid of course, there are times you may want to add your own. Adding your own fonts is super easy but the question is, where do I find the best free fonts for Cricut?
In this post I will give you 30 of the best free Cricut fonts as well as 30 of the best paid fonts!
I’ve used 90% of the fonts on this page so I can attest to the fact that they are AMAZING!
Everyone loves free so let’s start there!
Best Free Fonts for Cricut
- Free font of the week on Hungry Jpeg (varies)
- Short Halt
- New free fonts weekly here, here and here.
- Find thousands of free fonts here all the time: https://www.dafont.com/ and https://www.1001freefonts.com
The Best Paid Cricut Fonts
Shop more of my favorite fonts on Creative Market here.
Find more scripts fonts on Font Bundles as well!
Whew! That was a pretty big list of the best free fonts for Cricut and the best paid ones! I hope you found something you loved in this list to add new pizzazz to your craft projects!
Wanna be a Cricut Master and learn to create your own SVG cut files?
Are you ready to Master your Cricut, discover new hobbies and skills, design for yourself, and profit from your passion?! Be sure to sign up for my brand new course, Cutting Edge Crafters coming May 2019!
Latest Crafty Goodness!
- How to Make Paper Rosettes DIY Paper Flower Tutorial with Free Template
- DIY Mother’s Day Flower Card: Tutorial and Free SVG
- The Best Free Fonts for Cricut
- Easter Bunny Craft: Candy Filled Bunny with Free Template
- How to Use Any Pen with Your Cricut Machine: Cricut Pens Tutorial
I believe the more creativity you use, the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!