If you have checked into my blog lately you will notice I did a 2 part video tutorial on building a paper flower wedding bouquet.
I wanted to re-share this knowledge again, well, okay I actually wanted to share the pretty photos my hubby took for me. And can you tell I love my bokeh shapes filter?
You can view my original posts here:
I get asked a lot about different ways to use paper floral, well honestly you can use in just about anyway you would with real flowers!
Below I have listed just a few ideas of how to use paper flowers in event decorating…
- Bridal Bouquets
- Bridesmaid bouquets
- Aisle decor
- Backdrops (see large paper flowers)
- Favor toppers
- Card crafting
- Cake toppers
- Baby headbands (tutorial coming soon on that!)
- Home decor
- Nursery Decor
- A gift to a special someone
- Table runner centerpieces
- Pretty much anything you can imagine! Share below how you would use paper flowers in your events or crafting.
Share & Save this post for later!