Paper Flower Design Ideas
This post may contain affiliate links that won’t change your price but will share some commission.
If you have checked into my blog lately you will notice I did a 2 part video tutorial on building a paper flower wedding bouquet.
I wanted to re-share this knowledge again, well, okay I actually wanted to share the pretty photos my hubby took for me. And can you tell I love my bokeh shapes filter?
You can view my original posts here:
I get asked a lot about different ways to use paper floral, well honestly you can use in just about anyway you would with real flowers!
Below I have listed just a few ideas of how to use paper flowers in event decorating…
- Bridal Bouquets
- Bridesmaid bouquets
- Aisle decor
- Backdrops (see large paper flowers)
- Favor toppers
- Card crafting
- Cake toppers
- Baby headbands (tutorial coming soon on that!)
- Home decor
- Nursery Decor
- A gift to a special someone
- Table runner centerpieces
- Pretty much anything you can imagine! Share below how you would use paper flowers in your events or crafting.
Share & Save this post for later!