DIY Valentine’s Gift Tags
I think a lot of us long to get crafty but sometimes lack the time. In this case, the best thing to do is to find a craft that is simple and makes a big cuteness statement without taking a lot of effort.
To continue our Valentine’s craft extravaganza, today I am sharing with you this super easy, yet overly adorable heart Valentine’s gift tags. This simple project can be a great personal finishing touch to any gift box or gift bag!
These heart and arrow Valentine’s gift tags are also free to you in the subscriber library! Full SVG cut files are included as well as PDF printables for those of you who don’t own a Cricut machine.
- 65 pound cardstock (I buy mine at Michaels or here)
- Glitter cardstock (I found mine here)
- Free heart and arrow cut file (sign up via pink button below or above)
- Cricut cutting machine or printer to print template
- Glue gun or photo tape
- Single hole punch (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Gift box (I like to use photo boxes like these!)
Loving the rosettes? You can find those templates here!
- Cut out your top and bottom hearts plus the arrow. I do include PDF printables if you want to make these without a cutting machine.
- Layer and center the smaller heart on top the larger heart. Make sure to line up the entry points for the arrow.
- Glue the arrow layers together. You can use clear double sided tape too, like photo tape.
- Feed the arrow through the slots of the heart.
- Write the receiver’s name on the tag and stick it to the top of a gift box!
- Optional: You can also use a hole punch to create a place to thread a simple ribbon and tie this gift tag onto a gift bag!
I love to use trendy photo boxes with prints on them. This is a great way to bypass the wrapping if you are good at it or prefer not to take that time.
Explore More Recent Craft-spirations!
- DIY Christmas Signs: Custom Recipe Sign with Vinyl: Free SVG Files for Cricut or Silhouette
- Best Etsy Shops for Christmas Gifts
- Easy DIY Christmas Gifts: Custom Holiday Blanket with Cricut
- Crepe Paper Poinsettia Tutorial: Free Poinsettia Flower Template
- Autumn Sunburst Dahlia Paper Flower Template and Tutorial
More to Explore
I believe the more creativity you use the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!