Summertime is in full swing and that means bright, cheerful and tropical vibes coming your way! Today I am going to teach you how to make these beautiful and easy crepe paper plumeria flowers. You can easily create these with or without stems and you will see how to do both in the video tutorial below.
Tropical blooms have graced the blog many times before now with my most recent hibiscus crepe flower tutorial and even several giant flower designs, like my giant hibiscus and Hawaiian bloom made with cardstock paper.
How to Make Paper Plumeria Flowers
- 180 gram crepe paper or 50-65 pound cardstock. I love this brand here and here.
- Scissors or cutting machine. Cricut makes this job much easier!
- Glue gun
- 18 gauge wire
- Plumeria style paper flower templates which are FREE on the blog here. Download them via the teal button below OR if you are already a subscriber sign in here with the password given to you in the first email you received.
- Panpastels and sponges
- Cricut scraper or Friskars tool
Download the plumeria flower templates via the freebie vault below!
New to paper flowers? Be sure to check out my full mega supply list here!
I cut out 5-6 petals for this flower. Plumerias typically have 5 but you can do some with 6 for variation. You can hand cut with scissors using the printable PDF files or use the SVG cut files with a cutting machine like the Cricut Maker, which cuts crepe paper with the rotary blade!
These paper plumeria flowers are very easy to make and simplistic. Get playful with the colors and the panpastel pigments, which really make them come to life.
Once you get your petals cut out scroll down and click play to watch the full video tutorial!
Paper Plumeria Flowers Video Tutorial
Did you love making these paper flowers? Be sure to visit all the paper flower tutorials here!
Gather Your Supplies
Wanna be a Cricut Master and learn to create your own craft design files like me?
Do you own a Cricut machine or want to own a Cricut but are intimidated when it comes to learning the equipment or even opening the box?!
Are you are overwhelmed when you look at the Design Space software and feel lost with all the functions?
Maybe you wish you could create your own design files rather than being forced to spend money on every design for each project you make?
If that sounds like you be sure to join me here in my FREE masterclass!
About Abbi Kirsten
My mission is to inspire you to nurture the creative magic inside your soul – bringing you fun, easy to learn DIY projects, and quality template designs. I share a variety of projects, such as printables, svg cut files and craft tutorials, but specifically love paper crafting and paper flowers.
Interested in paper flowers?! I’ve created dozens of signature designs for you to enjoy – starting with my best seller, The Art of Giant Paper Flowers, the Giant Flower Library and my shop of endless paper designs and flower templates.
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Elite Crafters and Cricut Lovers.
More Crafty Posts!
- How to Use Offset in Cricut Design Space to Create Layers and Shadows!
- Cricut Design Space Update March 2021 – Upload Unlimited Number of Images Even with the New Change!
- Cricut Design Space Help for Beginners – How to Download and Use Design Space
- How to Layer Iron-On Vinyl on a Shirt with Cricut – Step by Step Tutorial
- How to Make an Explosion Stacking Tower Gift Box – Free Templates and Tutorial