Whether you prefer to hand cut with scissors or use a cutting machine, both PDF and SVG cut files are provided in the free paper box templates below.
You all know how much I love color, so I made one box in each color of the rainbow! Love rainbows like me? You probably will adore my Unicorn Rainbow Paper Flowers!
These paper box templates are most ideal for small treats like candy, or small favors. And they are quite addicting to make especially when you get to the fun twisty top of the box!
I am definitely no stranger to paper crafts on the blog so be sure to check out other freebies and designs here. Plus if you have a special request for a project I would love to hear! Leave me a comment below!
Free Flower Paper Box Template and Tutorial
Below are the supply resources I used to create these colorful paper boxes.
- Scissors or cutting machine. Cricut Maker makes this job much easier with the rotary blade!
- Text weight metallic paper
- Glue gun
- Small pearls (optional for the center of the flower on the top of the paper box)
- Scoring stylus or wheel. (If you are not using a cutting machine I recommend this scoring board option)
- Box and flower template – FREE below inside the subscriber vault via the teal button! Find it in the SVG section. If you are already a subscriber just login here with the password you received in the first email!
Thinking of getting a Cricut but not sure which one is best for your needs? I can help with that here.
When you are ready to create these dainty little treat boxes grab the paper box template and click play to watch the full video tutorial below!
Paper Flower Box Tutorial
Trendy in the Shop
Wanna be a Cricut Master and learn to create your own craft design files like me?
Do you own a Cricut machine or want to own a Cricut but maybe you are overwhelmed when you look at the Design Space software and feel lost with all the functions?
Maybe you wish you could create your own design files rather than being forced to spend money on every design for each project you make?
Let me share with you the 3 biggest mistakes Cricut crafters make and my proven steps to not only master your Cricut but also transform yourself into a craft designer!
If that sounds like it’s for you be sure to join me here in my FREE masterclass!
About Abbi Kirsten
My mission is to inspire you to nurture the creative magic inside your soul – bringing you fun, easy to learn DIY projects, and quality template designs. I share a variety of projects, such as printables, svg cut files and craft tutorials, but specifically love paper crafting and paper flowers. Interested in paper flowers?! I’ve created dozens of signature designs for you to enjoy – starting with my best seller, The Art of Giant Paper Flowers, the Giant Flower Library and my shop of endless paper designs and flower templates.
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Elite Crafters and Cricut Lovers.
More Crafts to Love!
- How to Make Christmas Paper Poinsettia Flowers
- DIY Metallic Leaf Pumpkins: Fall Pumpkin Crafts DIY Pumpkin Decor
- DIY Paint Dump Pumpkins: Easy Painted Pumpkins for Fall and Halloween
- DIY Easy Paper Flowers: Step by Step Guide to Supplies and Crafting Realistic Blooms
- How to Use the Cricut Easypress Mini: DIY Custom Shoe Tutorial