After the recent release of my new Camellia paper flower, peony flowers came to mind, since roses and peonies are my two most favorite flowers from nature.
My lovely crafters are always asking for new paper flower templates and are constantly telling me that roses as well as peonies are your favorites – and the are mine too!
In today’s, tutorial I am adding yet another peony to the flower collection.
Metallic flowers are not the only new paper I have been playing with in the blog. If you haven’t yet be sure to learn more about my Crepe Paper Flower Hibiscus templates or my Free Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Tutorial.
Here is my go-to supply list for making these pretty peony paper flowers.
- 50 lb text weight metallic cardstock. Find some here or here.
- Glue gun
- 18 gauge wire
- Wood dowel
- Cricut machine (Explore or Maker) OR use your scissors to cut by hand. New to Cricut? Join my free Cricut workshop!
- Peony template – Find them here or on Etsy.
- Check out my full paper flower supply list here!
- Optional: Paper Blooms Shaping Mat and Tool Set – This is a product I created especially to help with small paper flowers!
There are tons of flower templates both large and small waiting in the shop but I also have a freebie vault! Want to see what’s inside the freebie vault? I’ve got free flower templates, SVGs, printables and more!
If you are ready to see how to build these flowers step by step be sure to download your peony paper flower templates.
You can easily choose from the printable PDF files for those who wish to hand cut with scissors or you can upload the SVG cut file to your Cricut or Silhouette machine! (Curious about if a Cricut machine is right for you? Click here to find out!)
Ready to make these Full Bloom paper peonies? Hit play on the video below!
How to Make Small Paper Peony Flowers: Peony Video Tutorial
- CRICUT MAKER, EXPLORE & JOY GIVEAWAY!
- DIY Giant Amaryllis Paper Flowers – Templates and Tutorial
- How to Make Paper Flowers with Cricut – Tips for Cutting Machine Users
- Paper Cactus Tutorial and Templates – 3D Paper Cactus Craft
- Shaker Cake Topper Tutorial
About Abbi Kirsten Collections
I have spent the last 8+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.
Ready to Master Your Cricut WITHOUT Tech Confusion or Overwhelm?
Do you own a Cricut machine or want to own a Cricut but maybe you are overwhelmed when you look at the Design Space software and feel lost with all the functions?
Maybe you wish you could create your own design files rather than being forced to spend money on every design for each project you make?
Let me share with you the 3 biggest mistakes Cricut crafters make and my proven steps to not only master your Cricut but also transform yourself into a craft designer!
If that sounds like it’s for you be sure to join me here in my FREE masterclass!