Last year you all went totally crazy for my free giant Camellia paper rose template, so I was thinking about teaching you how to make small paper roses as a Camellia style?!
I did a lot of troubleshooting with this design before I released it because I wanted to get those delicate petal layers to look just perfect!
I’ve been loving this metallic cardstock paper lately. I first used it with my Anabelle classic rose that came out last month. This paper adds such a pretty shimmer to the flower’s petals! And this new paper Camellia rose design works fabulous for arrangements, bouquets and wreaths!
Here are the supplies you will want/need to successful make these lovely Camellia small paper roses.
- 50 lb text weight metallic cardstock. Find some here or here.
- Glue gun
- 18 gauge wire
- Wood dowel
- Cricut machine (Explore or Maker) OR use your scissors to cut by hand. New to Cricut? Join my free Cricut workshop!
- Camellia rose template – Find them here or on Etsy.
- Check out my full paper flower supply list here!
- Optional: Paper Blooms Shaping Mat and Tool Set – This is a product I created especially to help with small paper flowers!
Interested in Freebies?
In addition to a blooming shop of flower templates, I also have a bunch of fun freebies here in the blog! Want to see what is waiting for you inside the freebie vault? I’ve got free templates, SVGs, printables and more!
Are you ready to make small paper roses for yourself?! Grab your supplies and hit play on the video below!
How to Make Small Paper Roses: Camellia Rose Video Tutorial
I have spent the last 8+ years building my creative skills and sharing them with others. My flower designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies or visit my signature design shop here!
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Crafters and Cricut Lovers.