When you decided to buy a Cricut I bet you were pretty darn excited right? I’ve owned 5 of these machines over the past 8 years and the excitement of opening a new box has never faded. One of the first things every new beginner does is search for good Cricut tutorials to teach them how to use their new machine.
BUT, if you are brand new to Cricut, you may be feeling quite intimated about learning the machine and the Design Space software. After all, getting over the learning curve is what will allow you to soar inside the Cricut craft world.
Cricut really is the machine that allows everyone the ability to make something they love with their own hands. From versatile vinyl, cuter than cute sewing projects, paper crafts and a ton more creative projects await you on the other side of the learning process.
So I want to help launch you into this world of crafts with this FREE 3 day Cricut Tutorials Boot Camp.
What is inside the Boot Camp?
Some of the most common Cricut questions that beginner’s face are included in this mini course. Things like, how do I set up my machine? How do I download and install Design Space? How do I upload my own images? Where can I find the best materials? What do all the Design Space terms mean?
Let’s preview the topics for the Cricut tutorials I’ll teach you inside the FREE Mini Course!
- 1.1 Machine Tour
- 1.2 Blade options and changing blades
- 1.3 Inserting pens
- 1.4 Understanding machine tools and accessories
- 1.5 Where to find the best Cricut crafting materials
- 1.6 Bluetooth setup for your Cricut
- 2.1 How to download Design Space
- 2.2 Understanding Design Space terminology
- 2.3 Overview of Design Space
- 3.1 How to upload your own SVG cut files
- 3.2 How to upload your own Print Then Cut images
- 3.3 How to upload your own pattern fills
- Opportunity to join the Cutting Edge Crafters – practice all your skills with hands on projects AND learn how to draw your own SVG cut files!
JOIN THE FREE CRICUT BOOT CAMP HERE
There is a lot to learn inside of Cricut Design Space for a beginner. I designed this FREE 3 day Cricut Boot Camp to help newbies ease into this exciting world of crafts. While there is always much more to learn beyond what is shown inside this free mini course, a Cricut beginner will feel much more confident by day 3!
JOIN THE FREE CRICUT BOOT CAMP
In addition to enjoying your free Cricut tutorials above, be sure to join me for a special chance to find out how to become a complete Cricut master in 30 days below! PLUS I will teach you how to draw your own custom design files just like me!
So, are you ready to Master your Cricut, discover new hobbies and skills, and design for yourself?! While you are going through the free mini course, be sure to join my FREE masterclass on the 3 biggest beginner Cricut crafter misconceptions and how to fix them!
This masterclass is for you if you…
…own a Cricut machine but feel like you have no clue what you are doing!
…wish you could design your own project files.
…are tired of searching Pinterest and Google for answers
…craft several times a week, and want to personalize your crafts, home or event decor or maybe even want to sell your crafts!
Latest Crafty Goodness!
- Cricut Foil Transfer Tool Tutorial – How to Create Foil Labels With Cricut
- 3D Rainbow Layered Mandala Paper Craft
- 6 Last-Minute Handmade Christmas Gifts to Make With Cricut
- How to Make Tile Arabesque Christmas Ornaments with Cricut – Free Templates
- Free Faux Leather Hair Bow Templates and Tutorial
I believe the more creativity you use, the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!