After last week’s adorable rainbow paper craft boxes I decided to continue the trend with another 3D paper craft by creating these sugary ice cream template favors! These unique ice cream favors, perfect for kids parties or just the kid in you, are super easy to create.
I designed this template with Cricut Maker crafters in mind to take the new perforation Quickswap tip for a spin. I do include a printable PDFs for those who do not own a machine as well, but you will NOT be able to do the perforation step.
If you are loving these be sure to explore all my paper crafts on the blog and check out other freebies and designs here. Plus if you have a special request for a project I would love for you to share it in the comments below!
3D Ice Cream Template Paper Craft
Below are the supply resources I used to create these adorable summertime treats
- Scissors or cutting machine. (Cricut Maker makes this job much easier – be sure to use the fine-point blade, scoring wheel and perforation tool.)
- Text weight metallic paper plus white cardstock.
- Glue gun
- Tombow liquid glue
- Scoring stylus or wheel as mentioned above (If you are not using a cutting machine I recommend this scoring board option)
- Ice cream template – FREE below inside the subscriber vault via the teal button! Find it in the SVG or party section. If you are already a subscriber just login here with the password you received in the first email!
In addition to the video tutorial for assemble of the ice cream template I also include a full tutorial of how to set up your templates in Design Space. If you are using a Cricut be sure to watch part one before cutting out your templates! There are key steps when setting up your score and perforation lines. 🙂
NOTE: If you are hand cutting you will not be able to do the perforation step. In this case, I recommend placing the candies inside the cone base and taping the cone on top for the best access to the candy easily. The recipient can pull off the ice cream scoop and reach into the cone for the candy.
Got those supplies? Go ahead and click play to watch the full video tutorial below!
Ice Cream Paper Craft Tutorial: Part 1
Ice Cream Paper Craft Tutorial: Part 2
Wanna be a Cricut Master and learn to create your own craft design files like me (without tech confusion or overwhelm)?!
Do you own a Cricut machine or want to own a Cricut but maybe you are overwhelmed when you look at the Design Space software and feel lost with all the functions?
Maybe you wish you could create your own design files rather than being forced to spend money on every design for each project you make?
Let me share with you the 3 biggest mistakes Cricut crafters make and my proven steps to not only master your Cricut but also transform yourself into a craft designer!
If that sounds like it’s for you be sure to join me here in my FREE masterclass!
About Abbi Kirsten
My mission is to inspire you to nurture the creative magic inside your soul – bringing you fun, easy to learn DIY projects, and quality template designs. I share a variety of projects, such as printables, svg cut files and craft tutorials, but specifically love paper crafting and paper flowers. Interested in paper flowers?! I’ve created dozens of signature designs for you to enjoy – starting with my best seller, The Art of Giant Paper Flowers, the Giant Flower Library and my shop of endless paper designs and flower templates.
Want to join my Facebook community to share your crafts and learn from the best? Click here to request access to my group, Elite Crafters and Cricut Lovers.
More Crafts to Love!
- Cricut Infusible Ink Tutorial: Plus how to layer HTV with Infusible Ink
- 3D Paper Ice Cream Template Craft: DIY Ice Cream Favor SVG
- DIY Paper Box Template – Treat and Favor Gift Box Craft
- Cricut Tutorials for Beginners: Free 3 Day Cricut Boot Camp
- The Best Amazon Finds for Crafters – Everyday Deals and Prime Day