The Most Profitable Cricut projects to sell
Are you researching for the best Cricut projects to sell? Owning a Cricut is an AMAZING thing. And maybe you are looking for the best Cricut ideas to sell on Etsy. If you are a crafter, chances are, no matter what you make, the Cricut could assist in some way. Though many crafters buy a Cricut to enjoy as a hobby, some buy it to start a craft business! Then there are some, like me, who bought it as a hobby and decided to start a craft business when I needed the extra money!
Things to Consider Before Starting a Craft Business with Your Cricut
There are many things you need to consider when starting a handmade business with your Cricut. Not just what Cricut projects you will sell but also other things like:
- Is your item in high demand?
- Does the craft have lots of competition?
- What is the price point of your product? Is this a higher profit margin or lower?
- Where will you sell? Will you set up your own website or open an Etsy shop?
- What is the cost of materials?
- Any other additional costs will you incur to start your craft business?
- Where can you find the best Cricut materials for making your projects to sell? I can help with that here!
Below I have compiled a list of the best Cricut projects to sell as a full-time business or a side hustle. This list includes the most popular and highest-demand products. Don’t be afraid to brainstorm new Cricut ideas to sell as well. Just because it is not on this list doesn’t mean it can’t be a great hit!
Don’t have time to read this now? Save this post for later!
Commercial File Use and Cricut’s Angel Policy
Now, what about commercial use and copyright of the designs you are using to sell your crafts? The good news is the Cricut Angel Policy allows you to resell any physical craft products made with their design in Cricut Access. This does NOT include licensed characters like Disney, so be careful and never resell trademarked character items.
If you are looking for free SVG files, be sure to check out my Freebie Vault! Additionally, I have a Member Vault experience that includes commercial use, so you can use my templates to make your crafts to sell!
For other creators, you will need to assume it is for personal use only unless they offer a commercial license for purchase. At the very least, if you are unsure, do not resell it or ask!
110+ Cricut Projects to Sell
Whether you own the Cricut Maker, Maker 3, the Cricut Explore Air 2, or Explore 3, you can make most of these crafts on this list, with the exception of engraved items and wood designs. And most of the paper crafts, iron-on ideas, and vinyl designs can work with the Cricut Joy too! The following craft project ideas are great gifts to make in addition to turning your creations into an online shop.
Even if you plan only to enjoy your Cricut as a hobbyist, these are some of the best Cricut project ideas and the most profitable things to make and sell with a Cricut machine!
Clothing and Apparel: T-shirts, hats, etc.
Among the most profitable items to sell with your Cricut are apparel and clothing items. Clothing will require iron-on vinyl or Cricut Infusible Ink to make these types of projects. It’s no surprise that custom t-shirts are the most popular items sold, but there are loads of other clothing ideas too.
Handmade cards are very popular Cricut projects. Everyone loves a special one-of-a-kind card. Here are just a few ideas to sell!
Paper Flowers Arrangements and Backdrops
Paper flowers and paper crafts are my favorite craft projects! I have made hundreds of paper crafts over the years, and there are loads of ways you can sell items made from paper!
- Paper botanicals
- Crepe paper flowers
- Small paper flowers – Use these for paper flower bouquets, arrangements, wreaths, corsages, and more.
- Paper flower crowns
- Giant paper flowers for backdrops. You can learn how to make a free-standing backdrop here.
- Felt flowers
Home Decor To Make With Cricut
Gifts Ideas To Make With Cricut
Handmade items make the best gifts. They are personal, and there are loads of Cricut projects to sell as gifts.
- Birth stats board
- Growth chart
- Geometric wall art
- Embroidery hoop wreath
- Shadow boxes with paper crafts inside
- Paper scenes
- Custom piggy banks
- Cutting boards
- Tea towels
- Hot pads
- Beer cozies
- Garden signs
- Bath towels
- Kids alphabet letters
- Bunting banner
- Leather journal cover
- Dolls and soft toys
- Doll clothes
- Burp cloths
- Sleep masks
Stickers and Decals
Stickers and decals are super easy crafts to make with your Cricut and even easier to sell! Check out my sticker tutorial here!
- Planner stickers
- Motivational stickers
- Stickers for kids
- Packaging stickers for small businesses (thank you stickers, labels, etc.).
- Cricut machine decals
- Computer decals
- Kitchen labels
- Kitchen crock pot or mixer decals
- Front door decals
- Vinyl decals (cut the design out in vinyl for others to iron-on or place onto their chosen blank!)
Cricut Cake Toppers and Party Decor
- Cake toppers. Check out my shaker cake topper tutorial with Cricut here!
- Custom party banners
- Cupcake toppers
Pet Items and Gifts
I can’t forget about our furbabies in this list of Cricut ideas to sell!
Digital SVG Files For Cricut
Selling digital files is a very profitable way to run a Cricut craft business because it is passive income! In other words, you can make the SVG file one time and resell it endlessly without having to do more work for each order placed. This is how I make 98% of the profits in my business.
The holiday season brings loads of fresh Cricut craft ideas to sell, with ornaments being the most popular! Check out all my ornament designs here!
- Paper ornaments
- Monogram plates, cookies for Santa plates, etc.
- Christmas wreaths
- Santa Cams
Mugs and Tumblers
Craft kits are a unique product option for Cricut projects that sell. The ideas are endless, but here are a few of my favorite craft kits!
- Craft activity boxes for kids
- Flower craft kit
- Nail string art kit
- Jewelry kits (you could do faux leather earring kits!)
- Sewing kits
How impressive was that list of profitable Cricut business ideas?! Believe it or not, there are still more ideas out there; these are just a few of the best sellers. What ideas for Cricut projects to sell do you have? Have you ever thought about starting a craft business?! Tell me below in the comments!
New to Cricut? Overwhelmed?
Are you ready to Master your Cricut, discover new hobbies and skills, and design for yourself?! Be sure to join my FREE masterclass on the 3 biggest beginner Cricut crafter misconceptions and how to fix them!
This masterclass is for you if you…
- Own a Cricut machine but feel like you have no clue what you are doing!
- Cricut design space confuses you
- Wish you could design your own project files.
- Are you tired of searching Pinterest and Google for answers
- Craft several times a week, and want to personalize your crafts, home or event decor, or maybe even want to sell your crafts!
More Cricut Crafts to Love!
- DIY Kids Paper Angel Craft With Straws – Free Printables
- Cricut Venture Ultimate Guide: Everything You Need To Know
- 17+ Free Farmhouse SVG Cut Files for Cricut and Silhouette
- DIY Turkey Pop-Up Thanksgiving Card Craft With Template
- How To Make A 3D Pop-Up Sunflower Card With Cricut
About Abbi Kirsten
Welcome to my colorful corner of the internet, where we play with vibrant crafts and unlock your creative magic! Hang out with me and get lost in a fun array of projects, tutorials, and products, from stunning papercraft ideas to flower templates, Cricut help for beginners, and endless crafter’s hacks.