Best Cricut Crafts to Sell
Many people buy a Cricut to enjoy as a hobby, some buy it to help with their craft business. Then there are some, like me, who bought it as a hobby and decided to start a craft business! Eight years and a six-figure business later here I am!
There is countless ways to use the Cricut for a handcrafted business but today I have brain stormed and researched 100+ Cricut crafts to sell!
And if you are wondering where in the heck do I find the materials for these projects go ahead and check out this mega Cricut material post here!
So let’s get to this list of the best Cricut crafts to sell!
- Small paper flowers – Use these for paper flower bouquets, arrangements, wreathes, corsages, and more.
- Giant paper flowers – wedding backdrops, free standing paper flowers, nursery decor etc. Pss. You can grab the Cami rose above for free here!
- Cupcake toppers
- Cake toppers
- Paper straws
- Paper botanicals
- Princess centerpieces
- Die cuts
- Gift tags
- Crepe paper flowers
- Paper fans
- Paper lanterns
- Paper bows
- Paper houses
- Paper dresses
- Fairy houses
- Planner stickers
- Packaging stickers for small businesses (thank you stickers, labels etc).
Adhesive Vinyl Crafts
- Custom balloons
- License plates (I couldn’t find any project examples using vinyl online! Could be a great niche!)
- Monogram plates, cookies for Santa plates etc.
- Wood signs
- Computer decals
- Kitchen labels
- Food tray
- Stove cover
- Custom piggy banks
- Jewelry dishes
- Kitchen crock pot or mixer decals
Iron on Vinyl Crafts
- Hair bows
- Leather earrings
- Bunting banner
- Leather journal cover
- Felt flowers
- Dolls and soft toys
- Doll clothes
- Leather wallet
- Burp clothes
- Draw string bag
- Sleep masks
How amazing was that list?! Believe it or not there are still more ideas out there. Is there something you love to make with your Cricut? Have you ever thought about starting a craft business?! Tell me below in the comments.
New to Cricut?
Are you ready to Master your Cricut, discover new hobbies and skills, and design for yourself?! Be sure to join my FREE masterclass on the 3 biggest beginner Cricut crafter misconceptions and how to fix them!
This masterclass is for you if you…
…own a Cricut machine but feel like you have no clue what you are doing!
…wish you could design your own project files.
…are tired of searching Pinterest and Google for answers
…craft several times a week, and want to personalize your crafts, home or event decor or maybe even want to sell your crafts!
More Crafty Goodness!
- How to Make a Graduation Cap Gift Box with Free Templates
- How to Stem a Giant Paper Flower: DIY Curved Free-Standing Stem
- DIY Speech Bubble SVG Files for Notes with Dry Erase Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut Design Space How To – 16 Questions Every Cricut Beginners Asks
- How to Make Pop-up Flower Cards with Free Templates and Tutorial
Connect with Abbi
I believe the more creativity you use, the more you have! My designs are created with simplicity, color and crafty fun in mind. If you haven’t yet, be sure to join the subscriber community to gain access to all my freebies!